Lionwood Infant and Nursery School follow Norfolk County Council’s admission policy for children of statutory school age. All admissions to the school are handled by Norfolk County Council and further details can be found on their website below.
Please find our Nursery Admissions Policy below. Alternatively, you can collect a copy from the school office.
Inclusive Schools Trust
Lionwood Infant and Nursery School is part of the Inclusive Schools Trust. For more information on the Trust’s governance structure and financial information please visit inclusiveschoolstrust.co.uk/topic/about-us
- PP Strategy LIANS 2019 20
- PP Strategy LIANS 2018 19 with review
- Pupil Premium Strategy LIANS 2018 19
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2017 18
- LIAN Sports Premium 2019 20
- LIAN Sports Premium 2018 19 with review
- Sports Premium 2018 19
- Sports Premium 2017 18
Special Educational Needs and Disability
The SENCO for Lionwood Infant and Nursery School are Faye Herron and Lucy Finnie.
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy
- Norfolk SEN Local Offer
- SEN Information Report for 2019 20
Further information, including the school performance tables, can be found on the Department for Education website.
If you require a paper copy of the information provided on the school website, please contact the school office.